I’m obsessed with lip products. I probably have too many lip products for my own good. Here is a list of SOME of my favorites (in no particular order):
- Dior Addict Lip Glow(Pink): I have heard so much about this lip product, and decided to test it out myself. So I went to Sephora and bought it, but you can also get it at Macy’s, Nordstrom (it won’t let me link it, sorry). I got it in the color “pink”, and at first I was hesitant spending $33 for this little tube… one might disagree with me, but that’s pricey! My final thoughts? It’s a new favorite of mine & I’ll tell you why: It’s so moisturizing, I love the way it feels on my lips, and it’s very hydrating. I have an issue with some chapsticks or lip balms leaving a white film or residue– this DOES NOT do that! I can apply it, and not have to worry about checking my lips to see if I need to wipe my mouth! The color is a nice sheer pink, but it’s meant to enhance the natural color of your lips- very pretty! I am almost done with my first tube and will be repurchasing!
- Lorac Alter Ego Lipgloss (CEO): This lipgloss is absolutely gorgeous. I got this from my local Ulta on a whim, but you can find it at Khols or Ulta website (it won’t let me link it, sorry!) Best decision! The color is stunning! It’s a dusty rose/nude that compliments any makeup look! The packaging is gorgeous, the price is $16 (not bad), and it smells really good! I will forever be buying this product in this color, so I hope it won’t ever be discontinued.
- BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie (Best Dressed): Love the color of this lipgloss, it’s a beautiful rich plum. It smells divine, lasts a long time on the lips. It was my first time trying their marvelous moxie line, and I would definitely pick up more of their products. I tried to look everywhere for this (i’m guessing this color was limited edition?) and found that amazon carries it.
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (Rose Velvet): I am trying to get more into lipstick, I love the way it makes a woman look more put together. But for some reason I gravitate more towards lipgloss. But Revlon has a lot of good color options, something more toned down (if you’re a newbie, like me) or you can go super dramatic! Get yours from Target as it’s cheaper than most places that have it. Click here. This formula is hydrating and very comfortable on.
- vbeaute lip spread anti-age tinting lip gloss: This is another great option if you want a clear gloss, something that’s very hydrating on the lips, isn’t sticky, but also enhances your natural lip color. I got this as a sample, but I found that you can buy it from HSN (it won’t let me link it, sorry). I’ve never really heard this brand before getting this sample, but it’s become one of my favorites!