It’s officially August! Which means my birthday is next month! And not any birthday, it’s a milestone birthday: twenty-five! Craziness. So I have been trying to think of ideas of what to do. I’ve been to Napa Valley for wine tasting (even celebrated my 21st there), but I’ve never gone to Sonoma. I think this will be the perfect place to celebrate officially being in my mid-twenties: drink delicious wine and enjoy the gorgeous scenery.
I’ve narrowed the list down to 5 wineries I’m interested in visiting, for the weekend getaway:
1. FRANCIS FORD COPPOLA WINERY | Geyserville, Ca.
2. VIANSA SONOMA | Sonoma, Ca.
3. FERRARI CARANO VINEYARDS & WINERY | Healdsburg, Ca.
4. GLORIA FERRER CAVES & VINEYARDS | Sonoma, Ca.
5. JORDAN VINEYARD & WINERY | Healdsburg, Ca.
If anyone has been to Sonoma, and has any good winery recommendations that I haven’t listed, I’d love to know what they are. Also any hotel/restaurant/coffee shop recommendations would be greatly appreciated as well!